I am giving you these instructions on how to use a pendulum, so that you have a method to access the subconscious of your mind to work out dosages for some of the ant-inflammatory minerals and tumeric etc.
Ultimately we want to be so good at listening to our bodies that we wouldn’t need anything like a pendulum to do it, but in the mean time, figuring out exactly what we need could be a very good deal.
When you have followed the instructions below on how to use a pendulum and when you’ve had a practice getting your yes and no answers clearly, then come back here to the top of the page and ask these questions.
What is a pendulum?
It’s something, anything that you can use to swing as easily back and forth as it will swing from side to side. You can go to a new age shop and buy a piece of crystal on a chain or you can have a plain wedding ring swinging off about ten inches of wool, or you could have a key swinging off about 10 inches of wool.
How to use a pendulum (excerpt from “Talk to Your Soul With A Pendulum” by Jenny Pearce)
Your pendulum is a simple method of getting at all that information inside the subconscious of your brain, which knows much more about you and your environment than you are probably aware of.
I’ve heard all kinds of stuff about pendulums, including the one about “you’re just making it move yourself.” duh!!!! That’s exactly what you are doing! The only important thing is that you move it sub-consciously, i.e. do not try to move it in any way. Then you are truly accessing the sub-conscious of your mind.
A pendulum is simply a tool whose capacity for usefulness and “goodness” is only limited by you. It’s been used for everything from water divining to detecting the sex of an unborn child and used by all different kinds of people from psychics to the Vatican. It’s been used for sensible things, it’s been used for crap.
If you choose to use your pendulum for purposes other than for those described in this book, be aware:
• Blurry questions get blurry answers, e.g. “can I do…..?” Of course you CAN do that, if you want to….The repercussions might be ugly and not at all what you want, but of course you CAN do it. Using the expression “Can I…..” will almost always get a YES answer. Of course you CAN, but is it the right thing to do? Can it be done without hurting ourselves or anyone else? Is it appropriate? Is it for our highest good? Is it the most effective?!!!!! The PRECISION of your language is important in the testing!
• It seems to me that some things you are simply not meant to know;
• The pendulum is not a plaything. If you use it as a toy, you will receive the answers that you deserve;
• If you ask questions about yourself and about the future, you are likely to get the answers you desire. (Because you are accessing the sub-conscious of your mind.) Thus the answers may, or may not, be correct;
• You need to be objective about your answers – at times of your really high emotion you can over influence the pendulum to give hte answetr that you want. The objective is to be systematic and not care about the answer.
• Consider using the pendulum for “good”, ethical purposes only.
• We’ve been making choices in our sub-conscious minds for a long time and our pendulum is no substitute for the glory of making deliberate and conscious choices.
• Your pendulum is also no substitute for balanced decision making. Because you’re accessing the sub-conscious of your mind, you CAN get the answer you desire.
Keep your pendulum in a bag or pouch when you are not using it and keep it close to you, so that you can use it frequently.
What can I use as a pendulum?
The most common pendulum is a pendant shaped piece of crystal on a length of chain. I personally use a nice piece of hematite shaped like a multi faceted teardrop. A piece of amethyst or rose quartz is often popular. You can pop down to your local “new age” shop and buy a specially made pendulum or …
You can even use a key or a ring on a piece of string – anything that will swing as easily backwards and forwards as it does swing from side to side.
How to use the pendulum
Most people are comfortable with a chain or string length of 4 – 5 inches, although there are no rules. Hold the chain or string at different lengths and check it out. Pick the pendulum up now. Swing it backwards and forwards, side to side and around in circles on purpose. Whatever length works best for you is OK. If you’re using a neck chain on your pendulum or a long chain, you may need to tuck the tail end of the chain away with your little finger so that it does not get in the way.
Most people hold the pendulum with the same hand they write with – though again, there are no rules.
Pick up your pendulum again.
Hold your pendulum in one hand and “still” the pendulum with the other hand. Then ask it which movement says “YES”. Wait for the movement.
The movement can be either forwards and backwards, or from side to side or circling one way or the other. For most people, the answers that it gives you will be exactly the same forever, i.e. if it swings from side to side as a YES today, it will do that forever.
If you’ve never used a pendulum before, it is perfectly acceptable that it either move straight away or that it take some time. Once you have become used to using it, the answers will come almost immediately.
If you are having trouble, stare at the pendulum and imagine it moving. The pendulum almost always starts to move. Try that now.
Another option if you’re having problems at first, is to gently swing the pendulum in a small circle and then ask it which movement means “YES”. Do that now, even if you got a movement last time.
Allow time for the pendulum to settle into a particular movement. You would prefer to only do this at the beginning, because swinging it around and waiting for the movement to change will slow down your work later.
Another idea is to wish the pendulum to move. “I wish to access the sub-conscious of my mind with this pendulum, clearly and accurately and for my highest good.”
It’s a great idea to do that anyway. Do that now. “I wish to access the sub-conscious of my mind with this pendulum, clearly and accurately and for my highest good.”
Don’t be afraid to let the pendulum move in any way – it will always swing back into the correct answer, quite quickly. Take a moment to experiment with that right now. Allow a little movement and then ask for a YES.
Then ask it which movement says “NO”.
Use your pendulum now. Stop reading for a minute and get comfortable with it, practice getting the YES and NO’s quickly and easily. When YES and NO is coming easily, then read on.
When I use my pendulum, there is also a movement that seems to say “Duh?” “Don’t know”, “This question does not compute”. My pendulum vibrates on the end of the chain. Many other people have reported such a movement too. Notice, does your pendulum have a “duh?” movement?
The thing to remember throughout this whole process is that your pendulum does not replace listening to your body – it’s a tool to talk to your soul, a tool to LEARN to listen, a tool to make YOU the expert in YOURSELF.
Trusting the results will come from practice and the constant evidence of your own eyes. Don’t worry, it’s perfectly OK to doubt the process to start off with and your doubt will not affect the outcome of the pendulum work.
Instructions on how to use the pendulum to make the homeopathic medicine to treat a virus
Today we are going to use to use the mucous (spit) of the horse that is sick, in order to stimulate the “kicking out” of the sickness that we talked about earlier on. This is useful under many disease circumstances, but is potentially VERY USEFUL to you personally to treat virus’s that modern medicine is unable to treat effectively.
To make this medicine, you need:
■a pendulum of some description.
■2 small bottles filled with water or water with about 1/5 alcohol such as brandy or vodka. My bottles are only 25 ml and have a dropper lid for me to count the drops with. You can use a very clean jam jar with a lid, if that’s all you’ve got.
■the spit (mouth mucous) from your horse with the flu. I would use a cotton bud to collect it. Swish that cotton bud around in one of the bottles so as to get the flu bugs inside the bottle of water.
■a separate jug full of very clean water or water and 1/5 alcohol.
■a dropper of some description to measure out for both making the medicine and for giving it to the horse later.
■paper and pen to record exactly what you are doing.
1. Fill two bottles with water, alcohol or alcohol and water. The only reason to add alcohol is to preserve your homeopathic medicine for longer. Water alone goes stale and yucky over a period of weeks.
2. Get some of the horse’s spit with a cotton bud and put it in the bottle of water and swish it arund a little. Discard the cotton bud where you can safely burn it.