In the first of our monthly seminars, we’re going to start with fixing tension from riding falls and other accidents. These wonderful $15 monthly seminars are ONLY ONE PART of our anti-struggling revolution. I figure this particular seminar is a great place to start, because it will give everyone an easy (and incredibly cheap) opportunity to see and experience for themselves the kind of so called miracles that happen routinely around here.
Why do we want to get rid of these accident tensions?
Tension from riding falls and other accidents causes all kinds of problems:
- I have long ago lost count of the number of people who have healed even very big and very old injuries by releasing this tension. If you’re looking for inspiration of what’s possible, you’ll find lots of articles around this website, some of them under the category of “Impossible healing”. Don’t get lost in all those lovely stories though – sign up for the seminar first! 🙂
- Then there’s the fact that each layer of tension from each fall, adds on to the next layer of tension and ends up giving you a crappy riding seat. Have any of you lost that childhood ease? Want to get it back again? Or did you learn to ride later in life and haven’t even found that place where you and your horse move together so sweetly? Stick round, there’ll be lessons and seminars coming up that will help you find that.
- Tension from old falls and accidents can cause a general feeling of anxiety. Have you noticed yet that the tension and anxiety can actually make you vulnerable to another accident? That tension is causing your internal early warning signals to go off and that’s one of the things that creates that “oh so very sensible” anxiety. The tension has you sitting ON the saddle and makes it harder to move easily with your horses movements, so of course your inner self ends up screaming at you to solve it. And of course again – solving it is what we do here. There’s a seminar on our topic list for the seminars about solving other causes of anxiety too.
- When you have enough layers of this tension from old falls and accidents, even really good riders end up losing their nerve. Join us and find the joy that others have found in fixing that problem.
- Some enormous horse accidents produce something closer to PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Even that is absolutely fixable, although it might take more than this seminar to get at the root of the really big stuff and clear it.
So… how do we get rid of that tension?
This folks, is one of my areas of expertise, I’ve been helping people to get rid of this stuff for over twenty five years. And that’s what we’re going to be doing in the first of our peppercorn cost, monthly seminars. Nothing like starting with a bang – or getting rid of one lol! (Warped Aussie humor there!)
Come and see for yourself
Come and see for yourself on Tuesday 28th September 2021 7am Melbourne Sydney time and yes there’ll be a recording. Put your hand up and you might be one of the people who I work with as I lead the whole group through releasing some of their tensions and fright imprints. It’s $30 for a single month’s ticket or $15 for a monthly subscription that you set up for an automatic deduction (you can cancel at any time). To make up your mind easier, you’ll find the list of other topics coming up underneath the Paypal button.
Notice the half price option for a a monthly subscription on the subscribe button below for $15AUD a month, cancel any time.
OR click on the buy now button below for a single one month ticket for “Fix tensions from old accidents” on Tuesday the 28th September 2021, for $30AUD
Planned topics for the monthly seminars:
Here’s the list of planned topics for the monthly seminars, so you can decide if you’d prefer a monthly subscription or a one off ticket. You’ll notice that the topics are wide ranging, all of them reflective of horses and healing for people and horses and supporting our anti-struggling revolution. AND when you subscribe, you get to vote for the topic of the next seminar!
- Understanding and fine tuning your Feel for horses and others – We’ll do a seminar specifically on helping people to feel their Feel for their horse, but you’ll also gain improvements in Feel in just about every other topic here, because really good Feel for your horse is an integral part of living a wonderful life – there’s that “anti-struggling revolution” again!
- Animal communication – how to use your Feel for your horse as a two way communication.
- The Grief Gateway to life, loving and healing – this seminar will help people who’ve lost a soul mate companion animal or lost one in difficult circumstances.
- How to solve overwhelm and “over-sensitivity” – how incredibly special sensitivity is and what you can bring to your horse specifically and the world generally, when when you learn how to use it for the gift that it is.
- I’m going to scatter all sorts of super brilliant riding seat work among the topics, using my trade mark fast progress to a brilliant riding seat – cleaning up resistances and blockages in your mind body spirit that enable you to re-set your brain for a good riding seat – effortlessly.
- Good hands don’t come from the way you use your hands, they come from your riding seat – this seminar will use our healing approach with the aim of expanding that effortlessly good riding seat. Spongey feel in your hands that don’t pull even if the horse pulls on you is the goal here.
- The circuit of energy between horse and rider that all the really good riders experience – what’s involved in experiencing the utter joyfulness of that and how do you get it?
- All kinds of healing topics starting from understanding the foundation of healing. You’ll find each of these seminars will increase your body’s ability to heal the way it was designed to and will increase your ability to facilitate healing for others.
- Solving arthritis in horses – what it takes and make a start in this seminar.
- Solving arthritis in humans – what it takes for that to happen plus make a start in this seminar.
- Colic first aid for horses
- Experience a reiki healing session first hand.
- Dealing with your own trauma
- Supporting other’s trauma in your and their best way.
- What’s involved in helping a traumatized horse or other animal.
- When the grief of losing a beloved person is stuck – this will be another Grief Gateway to life loving and healing, but focused on the loss of people.
- The richness of life that can be found in and after depression. I can hear some of you saying “Really?” Yes REALLY. It’s a bit personal to ask people to write in the comment section at the bottom of the page about their success with this way of working with depression, but if it feels good to share that there is joyfulness in finding your way through depression – go for it!
- Anxiety and panic attacks – the gift in fear. I know it’s hard to believe if you’re in that space, but I PROMISE you that there is a gift in fear that will just dissolve anxiety and panic attacks.
- Manifesting positive change – with our horses and in our lives.
- Gaslighting – have you been got? Finding confidence in your own realness.
- How horses can teach us discernment in these interesting times – i.e. what’s really going on and does it matter?
- Power without force. Mannn horses are simply the best teachers for this, which is probably why so many of us women are so drawn to them.
- A horse “on the bit” can be / should be / I want it to be … a spiritual experience – bitted or bitless – whatever you use on their head.