We’re doing an on-line LIVE CLINIC during February for those interested increasing their skill in working with both people and animals OR suffering from burn out and the subsequent depression OR those wanting healing for themselves OR those who have a loved one in trouble and I can’t imagine a better time in the history of the human race to be running this.
We’re going to cover:
- The paradox of healing that when you understand it, has such a profound positive impact on the mind body and spirit AND everything around you.
- Understand how the miracles of healing aren’t really miracles at all, but simply working WITH the way the universe and the body works, instead of fighting against it.
- Understand how YOU personally experience your connection to others and develop an ease with that.
- Understanding and developing all the ways in which your intuition guides you to get the best result from your support of your loved ones or those you’re working with.
- Burnout, the scourge of the caring and healing professions – why it happens and how to avoid it.
- How to clear that fog / sadness/ depression/ overwhelm whether life caused or burn-out caused.
- Traps for the caring professions and how to avoid them.
- Make yourself robust.
- We’ll use the power of what I call the amplified field (a whole bunch of people working with such beautiful energy together, magnifies it exponentially) we’ll use that amplified field to make leaps forward in both our skill at understanding our connection to others and at healing ourselves.
- AND because it’s a live clinic, I’ll be able to respond to what’s happening in the group, in the moment, which will no doubt expand from my ideas above.
We’ll be doing the work in a combination of live events and by email. You’ll be able to choose how deep you go. Time allocation: I suspect you’ll need a couple of hours per week for most of the 4 weeks.
I’m also running the same live lesson in two different time zones to make sure that everyone can attend the clinic live. Yes there’ll be a recording if the sky falls in, but this is an interactive clinic where you’re actively participating and you’ll want to be on it live.
Starting on Monday 1st February
The cost is $200. The first 20 people to register will receive the gift of a small group lesson in addition to their clinic, that will focus on whatever’s going on for you, normal cost $75. (Later addition: Since I stuffed up not explaining this clinic properly, I’ll also give the next TEN people to sign up, a small group lesson too. That MAY need to happen in March, but we’ll play that by ear as the workload unfolds.)
The times are interesting to say the least! So as usual, I’ll have a handful of scholarships. If you’d like to contribute to those as well, you can, so email me. Most scholarship recipients share their excitement about their journey and you get to share in the joy of that. (In addition to the two scholarships I put up, there’s already two partial scholarships on the table thanks to Jan and Suze. )
For those who haven’t done reiki healing, I can’t imagine a better time in the history of the world, to have automatic healing in your hands. Click here to read more about reiki.
Today’s photo is by the very talented Marie Richards from New Zealand, from her Kaimanewa series. For non New Zealanders, Kaimanewas are the New Zealand wild horses.