Is it possible to feel peace in these turbulent times? Heck yeah…
I LOVED that so many of you had already worked out how to find peacefulness in your own unique ways – woohoo! Since occasionally … I … too need support, I thought that I would do a summary of what we talked about to come back to if you need it:
- was not settling for feeling crappy, no matter what the circumstances.
- noticing all the beautiful things that are going on, that are bringing the kind of world we want to be living in.
- allowing any fear we’re feeling to show us the REAL positives, rather than suppressing it (and intensifying it).
- and that our work with our horses has taught us the importance of how we experience our connection to others and how to take action on that consistently, in order to feel good.
- and what I was so clumsily trying to dwell on, was that what we see with our eyes is different to what we FEEL and going on what we feel, puts us way ahead of our eyes.
- And this lesson applies to our lives inside and outside of horses.
- It’s easy to be triggered by what we see going on around us, but if we pull back into what we FEEL, then the right course of action will unfold a lot more easily.
- And our inner guidance system will guide us to whatever it is that we need to know or do or be…
Stay in touch, draw on the amplified field in the reiki grid whenever you need it, email me if you’d like to go in it. Come into the forum and stay connected with others that understand how to find the source of their fear and really deal with it… And email if you find yourself up the creek and can’t find the paddle. 🙂
Right click here if you’d like to download and then “save link as” or “save target as” or however your computer likes to download. 🙂 You’ll find it in your downloads under L for “Live Seminar March 2020 edited”.
Points to talk about:
Understanding our connection to others as shown us by our horses. We’ve experienced how figuring out what to know, or do – taking the pressure off, small actions – makes a BIG difference to the way we feel.
We’ve reduced a lot of our overwhelm, so we have more confidence in our feelings as our inner guidance system now.
Don’t assume that your feelings are coming from the big stuff happening
Grounding to the beingness of the earth whenever the answer isn’t coming easily,
Relevant and irrelevant stuff
What to know or do
The effect of emotions on the body.
Immune system – the sum of the three miasms
Drawing on the reiki healing grid as a kind of enormous, supported amplified field.
Putting your loved ones in there. and the difference between you putting yourself in there deliberately and putting your loved ones in there unasked.
The effect of feeling sorry for others has on them. Something to know or do that’s more productive. Check in on your own beliefs are they useful to you? Talk about the homeless lady yesterday. (later addition: which was about feeling sorry for her got in the road of REALLY helping her… And the money I gave her was not the most useful thing I could have done…