Practice makes our animal communication easier and here’s some genuine, real life practice that will benefit us as well as the horses in the picture.
We want to know any impressions that you get about where these horses are. I’m not going to tell you more than that, because I don’t want information to get in your way.
So here’s the format:
Before you look at the picture
2. No trying – remember that? Soft smiling eyes that allow the connection – if it’s there and if the horse wants to connect back. There’s no pass or fail here – just an opportunity for connection to hear them – OR NOT… Some of you will need more practice with your own animals and that is all as it should be. This is about a bit of practice, having a go at a real task.
3. Drop into your Quiet Mind in the way that you learned works best for you and then expand your awareness all over your body to all your senses.
4. In this Quiet Mind space, think about doing this task and proceed only if it feels good. Is that excitement? If the idea feels crappy don’t do it. 🙂
5. You’re going to Feel INSIDE YOURSELF for the answers / connection – IF ANY. Do not go looking inside the horse. Your easiest, safest and most effective connection is done through the divine – the divine in you, feeling the divine connection and enabling the communication with them. This way you get exactly what you’re meant to get.
6. Be sitting up in a chair that allows good posture.
7. Have a pen and paper ready and write down EXACTLY what comes to you – no more no less – no matter how random or ridiculous it sounds.
8. Look at the picture and pick a horse to connect with – OR NOT, remember! 🙂
9. Make a note of the feelings, words, tensions, discomforts, images, sensations – everything that changes once you start looking at the photo, that will be your feeling of connection with this animal.
10. Remember – DEEP LISTENING is the first and most important key. You’re not going to just pop up in their head and say “where are you?” I can’t imagine how yucky that would be to a flight animal especially. Reverence, for the task and the animal, honouring the listening . Deep listening may be all that you do – and remember how healing that was in our live sessions together? Deep listening is the most important thing. Being available to hear them on all levels. Have I said that often enough?
10. Occasionally it happens that you might finish the first session, but feel like another connection would be a good idea. So in that case, you could go in again on another day until you feel complete.
10. And email me what you get.