Click on the little arrow next to the words “single session” will bring up those enormous saving opportunities. For example you save $600 by buying a group of 10 sessions / lessons and there’s no time limit on when you can use them.
From PTSD, depression and burn-out, to physical things like back pain, arthritis and speeding up the healing of broken bones – if you’re new to our work and would like to start by reading about other people’s experiences, then click here.
Our bodies are spectacularly designed for healing
Our bodies and our animals’ bodies are spectacularly designed for healing. Think about it. We can cut all the fibres all the way through a muscle and those two separate pieces of flesh will reach across to each other and knit back together again – the miracle of that!
We can snap bones in two pieces and those bone cells will reach across the space and join with more strength than they had in the first place. Just pause for a moment and think about how amazing that is. 🙂
I’ve seen bones heal in days, tumors disappear, ligaments re-attach, bone calcification that shouldn’t be there dissolve away. I’ve seen muscles that were withered away fill with blood and plump up in front of our eyes and I’ve seen numerous 20 year old injuries heal at long last.
I’ve seen more “miracles” in 24 years of this work than you can poke a forked stick at. 🙂 I’m smiling at that Aussie expression for “very many”.
So why don’t we heal like that all the time?
It’s because we get blocked up:
- We get blocked up by emotional stresses. Emotional stress causes physical tension that causes muscles and bones to be pulled out of alignment and joints to be stressed in such a way that causes pain and sometimes even disability. The entire process can be reversed by attending to the original emotional stressor.
- Emotional stresses also affects our organs, burdening them so they don’t operate as well as they were designed to.
- We get blocked up by the tensions and frights of old accidents that cause these injuries to not heal properly.
- Our bodies have to work harder to heal when we have too many toxins in our environment, so identifying which ones to remove can be a big boost to healing.
- Our bodies can’t heal effectively when there’s not enough building blocks to do the job – i.e. the availability of minerals and nutrients that can support the body to heal. I’m passionate about the opportunities in food for healing and food herbs.
- Whether it’s your horse who’s not in a strong enough posture to carry you on his back with ease and then stresses his joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments, or your dog who’s getting along with his head in the air from pulling on his collar (which eventually builds up strain on his back and leg joints) or whether it’s you’re getting around with a slightly arched back and damaging your hips and knees – poor posture is responsible for an awful lot of things that the medical community considers incurable, all things which absolutely aren’t incurable once you fix the posture. And good posture is not the “stand up straight” that we were taught at school either. 🙂
My toolbox of therapies
I’ve spent 24 years learning or developing techniques and now have a very big toolbox of alternative therapies and medicines to get at those blockages and to support healing:
- I’m an advanced kinesiologist, which means that I use muscle testing to identify and prioritize the things that are blocking healing and work out the best way to eliminate those.
- And I’m a very advanced kinesiologist who has been working by distance for 23 of the 24 years I’ve been in this industry.
- I’m a reiki master – which means not only can I send reiki healing by distance, I can also attune you to being able to do reiki healing for yourself and your animals too. Click here for more info if you’re interested in that.
- I’m passionate about the healing opportunities in our own Inner Awareness, about the fact that symptoms are your body working hard to heal itself and that you need to get UNDERNEATH to the cause of the symptom.
- A healing session normally includes supporting you to expand your own awareness and understanding of the way your body works, so you can better take charge of your own healing in the future.
- I’m an advanced Bowen muscle therapist for people, horses, dogs, cats. Bowen is an incredibly gentle and powerful way of using the muscles themselves to pull the bones back into alignment.
- I do homeopathic and herbal medicine (read about the effectiveness of homeopathic medicine in the story of the puppies further down the page),
- I’m passionate about digestion and food and food herbs as medicine. Recent research has confirmed what we alternative / holistic people have known forever, that our digestion is foundational for healing, has an enormous effect on hormones and brain chemicals, with digestive problems causing everything from depression to inflammation and enormous blockages to healing.
- We can balance genetic pre-dispositions (called genetic blueprinting) so that you don’t have to follow your genetic tendency where that is problematic.
- I do acupressure and meridian work where that’s the best thing to bring balance to the mind, body and spirit.
- I’m the Posture Queen 🙂 – getting at whatever is stopping your posture from being EFFORTLESSLY perfect for you. Ditto for the horse and the dog too.
- I’m passionate about the healing opportunities for horses that are within the horse / human relationship. Just thinking about what people can achieve with their horses makes me smile.
- And don’t get me started on how big a contribution our mental state can make to our ability to heal – we don’t have a couple of hours for discussion! Lets just say that when we clean up the “oh so not useful old” beliefs that block our body’s ability to heal – then extraordinary things can happen. And this is NOT about positive affirmations or positive thinking – it’s about understanding the root CAUSES of problems in our belief system.
That doesn’t mean we can fix everything
And no that doesn’t mean you or I can “fix” everything or anything – although look around, there is not too much that hasn’t been fixed / healed/ solved by someone somewhere in the world.
I have strong opinions and beliefs about our ability to heal, that have been validated over the 24 years that I’ve been working with healing and I’m happy to talk about them. 🙂
We do however, work successfully with things that modern medicine considers incurable simply because they don’t look at the big picture the way that we (alternative therapists) tend to do. Mental, emotional, physical, spiritual – all these threads have to weave together to produce the best possible healing.
Healing by distance
I’ve been doing distance work right from the very beginning of my training 24 years ago and most of the techniques work by distance just as well as if you were in my healing room.
When it’s possible, I work these days to empower people to find their own inner awareness and healing talents as well. Sometimes a session ends up being a combination of working on your animal, helping you to understand them better and uncovering your own natural talents. 🙂
Between smartphones, i-pads and lap top computers, there are so many wonderful video platforms now that make healing sessions by distance easy, no matter what your technical skills. Email me if you have any questions and we can figure out the technical stuff.
My feel for others is acute and sensitive and working by distance whether video lessons with your horse, or riding seat sessions or healing sessions is very successful, as you’ll see in some of the stories and videos and testimonials below.
Burnout & Overwhelm
One of my specialties is helping people understand and release what is causing the mental, emotional and physical symptoms of burnout and overwhelm.
The same kind of sensitivity that makes people brilliant horse people when they understand how to use their Feel for others, is the sensitivity that is behind burn out and overwhelm.
- People in the caring professions like alternative therapists of all types (even masseurs) nurses, doctors, councilors and social workers are particularly vulnerable. No matter how hard they try to not take their work home, every now and again a case, a client, or a patient gets underneath the defenses. The effect of these is cumulative, until burnout is the result.
Not only can you solve that burn-out quite quickly, we teach people the keys to keeping the beautiful empathy that makes you so good at your job and how to use it to be good at your job, instead of being overwhelmed by it. It’s a great way to work. 🙂
It’s an enormous relief to sensitive people – empowering them in ways that both recover from and help to avoid future burnout.
PTSD from Horse Falls & Other Accidents
Another specialty here, is eliminating the tension from old falls and accidents that sooo… gets in the way of us being the best rider that we can be.
Some of these old falls and accidents are closer to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder than just a fright. Leanne is talking about the results of clearing away the effects and tension of PTSD from a 20 year old accident in the video below. Two years of psychotherapy on the same issue hadn’t noticeably reduced the debilitating fear and tension from that terrible accident.
I call these “Stories of impossible healing”
I love to show people just what’s possible in healing when you work from a completely whole’istic approach to eliminate blockages to the body healing the way it was designed. Things that modern medicine considers “impossible” because they’re (usually) only looking at the symptoms.
Every one of the stories in these videos and testimonials would be considered impossible with normal medical practices.
You can bundle healing sessions and lessons together
Whether it’s saving money on healing sessions for you and your animals, or a deeper connection with your horse or a specific lesson to solve a problem or speed up a breakthrough with your horse, or some extra help with animal communication – when you have a bundle of sessions, you can use them for anything you want, with no time limit on them. (Except the natural one that you and I have to be alive to do it!)
You’ll notice that there’s an enormous discount in bundling sessions together.
Click here for more information about Lessons with your horse or with animal communication
Let’s Get Started
If you’re confused about what your highest priority is – your horse, another animal or yourself – then let’s work on both at the same time! Email me if you need a chat.
- Or click on the little arrow next to the words “single session”, to see how you can save $90 by picking up 3 sessions and a whopping $600 by purchasing 10 sessions at a time. No time limits on when you use them.