I have a friend who literally hates this presentation. She wrote to me and asked if this was how I wanted my work to be thought of – all girlie hearts and flowers. Can you feel me smiling? Her outrage is because this program is a practical, down to earth, powerful, profound piece of work that will increase EVERY riders and horse handlers conscious skill and I don’t care who you are or how good you already are, what kind of riding gear you wear, what kind of work you do with horses or what skill level you’re working at. It’s for people who get down in the muck in their raincoats and wellies caring for the animals they love and it’s for all my little girl dreams at the same time.
Are you ready yet?
Because the people our work appeals to are unique:
- They’re spiritual people who recognise horses as sentient beings and want their horse life to reflect their spiritual aspirations,
- Or they’re people with a big horse problem – they’ve tried every technique and gadget, they’re at their wits end and they’re ready to do anything to solve it.
- Or they’re people with a horse that they adore who has a health problem and they’re willing to do anything to solve it.
- Or a difficult/talented horse has showed up to show them to a whole new level of horsemanship.
- Or their life outside of horses has gone to shit and they’re ready for their horse to show them how to have ease and grace in their lives.
Because it takes some kind of “something” to make people reach out for something that is such a profound change from the “normal” horse world, as we are.
I can talk about Feel forever. It’s the source of everything that creates beauty between horses and people in the horse world.
But it takes a willingness to change and I’ve noticed THAT takes a special kind of person in the right place at the right time in their lives.
So I’ll ask again – “Are you ready yet?”
This is a $210 program that I’m told is worth 10 times that in results. This is an interesting world at the moment and I wanted EVERYONE who wanted it, to be able to afford it. So you get to choose the payment that best suits your circumstances. $20, $79 or $210. Have fun folks and BE happy!
I needed a tissue box next to my computer when I read my emails when the first version of this program came out. Click here for more testimonials.
The photo featured in Journey to Feel is by the very talented Marie Richards in New Zealand. She captures a gorgeous poignancy between horse and person. I chose this photo because our journey with horses is very often about our childhood dreams and of course, children very often have good Feel for their horses … when they’re allowed to listen to it.