Let’s use one of the many things that I care about as an example. I care deeply about the treatment of Australia’s wild horses. Knowing and experiencing the almost sacred sentience of horses for so many years now, the idea of slaughtering them in all the ghastly ways that our government is doing that, angers me greatly.
See… the seeds of that great anger are in the deep caring itself – the anger is literally BECAUSE I care deeply. And in that caring is the Heart Anger that literally accesses the divine power of the universe for creating something better.
ALSO in those seeds of anger, is the intensification of all those feelings where I have suppressed and ignored my Inner Guidance system. (Remember, ALL the other feelings – Mental, Energy, Physical, Heart and Emotions of fear, frustration, grief, guilt, shame – all of this intensifies into anger when we ignore or suppress them.) These feelings are literally guiding me to HOW I can create something better in this situation. The overwhelm is my soul screaming at me to listen about that situation. The numbness, exhaustion or depression is what happens when the overwhelm is too big.
Can you see how I’ve limited my ability to influence change in this situation when I was missing the messages that my Inner Guidance system was trying to tell me?
Yeah this is big hey?
To find the HEART Anger that can literally move mountains, let alone mere governments, I need to be open to ALL my Inner Guidance around this issue with the wild horses:
- I need to be open to understanding the guidance of my fears and frustration and grief – any and all of my feelings – to understand what they’ve been telling me about how I can create something different in this situation.
- I need to understand where my beliefs are limiting me or even where they’re just plain wrong.
- I may even need to be WILLING to be wrong about a belief that’s getting in the way of the change that I want to create.
- In my glorious connection to others involved in this situation, I need to understand why my inner self is screaming at me. What is my inner self trying to tell me about where THEY (the other/s) are coming from? Or maybe what I believe about them wrongly?
- I need to understand any judgement of others that I’m stuck in, or I am literally stuck unable to find this solution that I wish to create. Because real evaluation of the circumstances will bring me to the expansive knowing of ALL the threads of this situation, which will bring me to the flowing energy of the universe that will drive a change that will joyfully create something better.
- And I need to take the action where my Inner Guidance guides me to play MY part in this.
Photo: I thought this photo of Michelle J’s from our digital Horse Angel cards is particularly apt “We don’t need chaos to change. The solution to every problem is already in your life. Pause for a moment and FEEL the Truth of that for yourself.”
And the result of my caring and following my inner guidance system? I’ve been able to support a wonderful young woman who has come up with something that will change the face of brumby management in this country. Coincidence? You judge for yourself.