Our Feel for others is EVERYTHING. Whatever it is that you’re looking for in this clinic, your Feel is your Inner Guidance system that will guide you to it. It’s you Inner guidance system about your own upsets and symptoms and others’ upsets and symptoms that will guide you to that place where the energy runs so powerfully and miracles can become normal.
This video is an introduction to Feel. (Advanced students see the note below) In this video I’d specially like you to notice how Dawn is learning to use her Feel to help this terrified little wild horse. She’s following prompts from me in this because she’d never worked with me before, but these days she’s much more likely to just flow with her Feel as she works with him. Just like you too will be able to flow with your own Feel – consciously – when you’re working with others or getting to the bottom of some of your own stuff.
For those who’ve seen this video before and for advanced students – as you watch this video, ask yourself “Is this True for me?” Set your intention to FEEL into the message, beyond the words.
To the video:
I sent the camera man out ahead of us to film the horses before we got out there, but like you might expect with a wild horse who’s had crappy experiences with people, Joe had drifted way up the back of the farm and Ben barely caught sight of him. I had wanted to capture that shaking with terror stuff on camera, but I wasn’t prepared to betray Joe by making it happen just so we could show it on the video.
The flies were horrendous on the day we were filming and the little suckers were biting ones – driving the horses crazy, swishing their tails and tossing their heads. Ask me in a Live Event one day why you see that they don’t bother me! lol!
If you have any trouble with the video loading then watch it in Youtube instead.
And yes, Dawn has had some mentoring since the original lesson in this video. One hour changed her life, but staying on track with such a big change takes more time and effort.
Now lets talk about all those different ways of feeling again, so that you can both be aware of all the different ways of Feeling your Inner Guidance system that YOU personally experience, as YOUR natural strength AND be aware that the reason we’re all so unique is that we all have these five Feels combined to make our own unique and different strengths.
It’s both the source of great beauty and the source of conflict when people don’t understand how differently other people experience life. And that’s before we even get into what’s important to us and our own life journey!
It’s something Caroline particularly wanted to emphasise because as each of you moves into sharing these gifts with others, you’ll NEED to be grounded in awareness of how THEY very differently experience these Five different ways of Feeling their Inner Guidance System. Yes I know that’s a lot of “differences” but we celebrate differences here! lol
What do you think was the most important message of this video?
In our natural connection to others, not everything we feel is ours – THAT is the most important message of the video. This is not the province of psychics or specially sensitive people – it’s a natural, everyday thing that people experience differently and at different intensities depending on the circumstances.
- Dawn felt Joe’s fear as clearly as if it was her own. (That’s Emotional Feel – anger, sadness grief, frustration, guilt, all these things are emotional ways of feeling.)
- She felt his physical tension (in her case as a restriction in her breathing) – as clearly as if it was her own. (That’s Physical Feel)
- She felt the energy flow both within her – as clearly as if it was her own – and also felt it between them. (That’s Energy Feel at work – it can also feel stuck or explosive when it’s in overwhelm.)
- She felt the happiness he felt when he understood how meticulously she was trying to listen to to him – as clearly as if it was her own happiness and some of it was her happiness, they were feeding happiness and bubbles of joy from one to the other, escalating each other in a lovely way. (Happiness is an emotion, but in this case she was experiencing all those bubbles of joy in her heart, which was her Heart Feel in action. Anguish is Heart Feel in overwhelm.)
- She “heard” his ideas about how to help him – as clearly as if they were her own ideas. (Some of them might even have been her ideas – that’s a complex subject, I’ll talk about my experience of that in the next few emails when I tell you about my Bobby.) (Thoughts and ideas are our Mental Feel at work and worry is our Mental Feel in overwhelm. )
You’ll come to understand and experience the fact that just because it’s a big fear or a big pain or a big worry or a big explosive stuck energy, or a big despair – the intensity of it doesn’t make it all yours. Your feelings are the way that you experience your connection to others AND they are your inner guidance system – which includes guiding you to how best to help others.
That’s an INCREDIBLY important message – how strong the feeling is, does not make it yours. If you’re one of the super sensitives or the nurturers or the healers, understanding what to do with these feelings when you’re being guided to help someone else – like Dawn is helping Joe in the video – it’s going to be like … ahhhh… the most incredible relief. It will be like ten tons of stress and tension comes off you.
Listening to your Inner Guidance system will help you find that relief and the peacefulness and the bubbles of happiness and the joy and all the other “good” stuff.
With this message in mind, when you’re ready, you could go back and watch the video again and notice how YOU might naturally experience your Feel for your horse – notice all the components of YOUR inner guidance system. Most people have one or two ways of feeling that are much stronger than the others.
For most of us, flowing with our own unique strengths in Feel, is what leads us to the rightness behind the wrongness, to the heart of the paradox, to opening up the infinite possibilities of change and creativity and conflict resolution that IS the Einstein Factor.