Welcome to Day 18
Today’s task is to move about your day with your horse, taking your attention inside yourself as often as you remember, doing more of the things with your horse that make both of you feel good, taking plenty of time to soak those up and appreciate them and using the early warning signal that something is Not Quite Right to work out what it is that has to change.
And change it.
Profound healing – THAT’s the opportunity here. First for your horse. Notice what’s changing in your body too
Releasing the past. Enjoying the Present, Looking forward to the future. And all of it NOW…
Any time you’re not sure what has to change in the moment, stop what you’re doing, back away a few steps and wait for your horse to lick and Chew – no matter how long that takes… knowing that this time of processing is a time of healing, a time for releasing stress and tension from the past… knowing that every tension that is released from their body, because of your connection together, may be being released from your body too. While you’re waiting for The Chew, allow yourself to drop deeper into that Quiet Mind space and allow whatever insights to float up to the surface of your mind.
Any time you find your horse doing a lot of yawning and maybe stretching or scratching places in their body that are suddenly itching with blood flowing into places where it wasn’t flowing so well – then really stop and soak up how wonderful that is. Remember that a body has to heal after the release of some of these big tensions and be prepared to rest your horse for a day or two to allow that healing to take place.
Every time you find yourself feeling less than good, and you haven’t been able to figure out what has to change in the moment to bring those good feelings back, come back and do either the Day 16 Meditation at home or the Day 17 Meditation with your horse.
Keys to Success
1. Don’t settle for anything less than feeling good – because I guarantee that feeling good is part of your dream.
2. Did you notice that this is a “problem” solving exercise? That anything less than feeling good is something to notice, and allow the feelings to flow and get Inner Guidance from in the moment and if that doesn’t happen to use a deeper Quiet Mind to find a solution.
3. While you’re reading this – right now – take your attention inside yourself in the way that suits you best, outward breath or heartbeat, energy, emotions or physical feelings in your body or thoughts, ideas or images and decide that you want to be aware of how your horse is feeling/thinking/being, so that you CAN use your Inner Guidance System to have you and your horse filled with feelings of well being.
4. FEELING our feelings. Allowing ourselves to feel the feelings and the understanding that so very often flows with them – THAT is the most important part of our problem solving process.
5. Appreciate and soak. Soak and appreciate.
6. Contact me if you need any extra support. It’s not just the paid session work that’s available, we have all sorts of free resources to support you as well.
|Revisit Day 16 Meditation (link)||Click here|
|Revisit Day 17 Meditation (link)||Click here|
|Zen Connection Excerpt (PDF)||Right click (PC) or Cmd click (Mac) here and Save|
|Email Jenny||Click here|
Yes this is another of those natural pause places if you and your horse need it. Don’t forget to put the next day onto your calendar, so you don’t miss out on these incredibly special last few days.
When you’re ready, our next – and final – group of three days is focused on one of the most powerful and feel good principles for positive change, EVER.