Congratulations on purchasing Fast Track to Brilliant Riding and welcome to our lovely community.
Register below, the email where you would like to receive your course, then confirm that email (boring I know, but a necessary process these days in avoiding spam restrictions).
I am utterly committed to your Fast Track and you developing your Feel.
1. In the next hour or so, you will receive your first lesson and then tomorrow, you’ll receive an email with a link and password to a summary of each lesson complete with links to each lesson – i.e. the whole course in one package, so that you can look it over in whatever order you want.
2. On the forum (at July 2019) I am developing a whole new way to do Fast Track, integrating lessons from all over the place (much more than just the Fast Track lessons) under headings like this: Getting your connection happening; Problem solving difficult behaviors, Learning to learn, The transition from a horse who WANTS to look after you, to a horse who CAN look after you and there’s more sections coming, including lessons that focus on approaching Fast track from the perspective of Healing for horses, Healing for people. I recognized that some people needed to do the lessons differently, each with a different sort of motivation.
3. I will also email the Fast Track lessons to you at the rate of one or two per week, to keep the connection between us and add a little motivation too. And we so very much want you to get those results. 🙂 The key to this is to watch the videos or listen to the audios while you do your emails – the lessons are usually short enough for that – and to reflect on that lesson and do the task where appropriate, next time you’re out with your horse.
There’s no such thing as getting behind. You might just need to approach things differently – we are all utterly unique. You can do the lessons systematically, or you can use the the emails to see what grabs your attention and focus on those. Or you can keep your eyes and instincts wide open and allow your horse to tell you what needs attention next and get the lessons out for those from the summary. And / or you can use the “Different way to approach Fast Track” on the forum. You can file the emails or you can even ask me to manually stop them and re-start when you’re ready.
4. I have often been told that these lessons are “deep” – that they look simple, but have many layers of understanding to them. The answer to that is “I know” – laughter here. So don’t be fooled. Feel and Connection and seriously brilliant horsemanship and seriously brilliant riding DO have simplicity in their foundation.
5. On the Fast Track student only forum, not only are there other ways to do Fast Track, there is a very special community with extra lessons and more surprise bonus lessons from time to time. You’ll get the link to that in your first email. Introduce yourself, say g’day and browse around other people’s diaries.
6. There are live seminars, 10 per year “God willing and the creek don’t rise” (as my Texan friend says). This is YOUR opportunity for a live connection and live support. So join in. You’ll get an email about those a few days before each one and how you can listen on webcast, join in live or listen to a recording later. There’s a valuable archive of them in the forum.
7. Questions are best asked on the forum – there’s a Questions for Jenny section – where everyone can get the benefit of the answer, but I don’t mind them coming in by email if it’s too personal for the forum. I am not on the forum every day, so it’s a good idea to let me know by email that there’s a question there on the forum.
Enjoy your course and stay in touch – this is a VERY well supported program.