I wrote this article back when we had the horse flu epidemic in Australia and I have decided to put it up on the new website, given that horse flu has such a hold in the horse world internationally. Homeopathic medicine is VERY EFFECTIVE with viruses – MUCH More effective than conventional medicine. So here it is, free, how to make your own unique homeopathic medicine to help your horse’s system beat the flu virus.
The only cost is the karma exchange involved in getting your completely free gift lessons The 9 Keys to Happiness with Your Horse where I ask you to pass them along to every other horse person you know.
Now, back to the horse flu….As you are probably aware, modern medicine, including antibiotics, does not seem to be effective on a virus. Homeopathic medicine has always had the edge on conventional medicine under these circumstances.
So, here’s some background about homeopathic medicine, background on the pendulum, how to use a pendulum to figure out how much medicine is best to give to your horse and then how to make the medicine itself.
Background to homeopathic medicine
A guy called Hahnemann, in the 1800’s was the “father” of homeopathic medicine. Many of the principles had been used for thousands of years, but he was the one who “proved” homeopathic medicine.
The anti-malarial herb China Officianalis was to Hahnemann what the falling apple was to Newton – a massive light bulb moment. He took it as a perfectly healthy person and GAVE HIMSELF THE SYMPTOMS OF MALARIA. He formalised the knowing that “like treats like”. He formalized the knowing that to treat a certain set of symptoms, you could use a herb that GAVE you those symptoms if you were a well person. This “light bulb moment” was the start of homeopathic medicine as we know it today.
Hahnemann also formalized what other practitioners of “alternative medicine” had known for a long time – that the use of some herbs and drugs and over use of others CAUSES health problems by suppressing the symptoms (driving them underground so that they take another and usually more severe and dangerous form).
Homeopathics were being developed around the same time as modern medicinal drugs. The major reason we don’t all use homeopathic medicine as our primary form of health care is that drug companies cannot make big money out of it. Because I can make it in my kitchen easily – just like you can make some to combat your horse’s flu virus.
When combined with some method of making sure that the right medicine is used at the right dosage (such as I describe later in this article), homeopathic medicine is incredibly effective and very consistent. That’s what we’re doing here in this article – giving you a method of making sure that you have the right medicine and the right dosage.
Homeopathics work by deliberately putting the energy pattern of the SAME “sickness” that you are already experiencing, INTO the body. Our bodies won’t allow two identical energy patterns in the body at the same time. This is why vaccinations work. Thus, when we put in the energy pattern of the sickness, by taking the homeopathic medicine drops that you can make with this article, the body has to kick the other “sickness” out.
If we just put virus material into our bodies for example, we could make ourselves pretty crook (that’s an Aussie expression for very sick). So we don’t do that – we put in an energetic version of the virus.
“Succussion” is the method by which we have the ENERGY PATTERN of the sickness without having the TOXICITY of it. One succussion is simply one “bang” of the bottle –just against your hand is easiest.
The art is in knowing exactly WHICH medicine to take and how much medicine to take, how much “energy pattern of the sickness” to put in to the body in order to JUST get healthy again – without taking too much or too little. That’s what you’re going to use the pendulum for.
If this is your first experience of “alternative” medicine, chill. You don’t have to believe in it for it to work, you’re allowed to be sceptical (I certainly was!) and you’ve got nothing to lose. The information is free and from what I understand, there is no other effective treatment for a virus anyway.
What is a pendulum?
It’s something, anything that you can use to swing as easily back and forth as it will swing from side to side. You can go to a new age shop and buy a piece of crystal on a chain or you can have a plain wedding ring swinging off about ten inches of wool, or you could have a key swinging off about 10 inches of wool.
How to use a pendulum (excerpt from “Talk to Your Soul With A Pendulum” by Jenny Pearce)
Your pendulum is a simple method of getting at all that information inside the subconscious of your brain, which knows much more about you and your environment than you are probably aware of.
I’ve heard all kinds of stuff about pendulums, including the one about “you’re just making it move yourself.” duh!!!! That’s exactly what you are doing! The only important thing is that you move it sub-consciously, i.e. do not try to move it in any way. Then you are truly accessing the sub-conscious of your mind.
A pendulum is simply a tool whose capacity for usefulness and “goodness” is only limited by you. It’s been used for everything from water divining to detecting the sex of an unborn child and used by all different kinds of people from psychics to the Vatican. It’s been used for sensible things, it’s been used for crap.
If you choose to use your pendulum for purposes other than for those described in this book, be aware:
• Blurry questions get blurry answers, e.g. “can I do…..?” Of course you CAN do that, if you want to….The repercussions might be ugly and not at all what you want, but of course you CAN do it. Using the expression “Can I…..” will almost always get a YES answer. Of course you CAN, but is it the right thing to do? Can it be done without hurting ourselves or anyone else? Is it appropriate? Is it for our highest good? Is it the most effective?!!!!! The PRECISION of your language is important in the testing!
• It seems to me that some things you are simply not meant to know;
• The pendulum is not a plaything. If you use it as a toy, you will receive the answers that you deserve;
• If you ask questions about yourself and about the future, you are likely to get the answers you desire. (Because you are accessing the sub-conscious of your mind.) Thus the answers may, or may not, be correct;
• You need to be objective about your answers – at times of your really high emotion you can over influence the pendulum to give hte answetr that you want. The objective is to be systematic and not care about the answer.
• Consider using the pendulum for “good”, ethical purposes only.
• We’ve been making choices in our sub-conscious minds for a long time and our pendulum is no substitute for the glory of making deliberate and conscious choices.
• Your pendulum is also no substitute for balanced decision making. Because you’re accessing the sub-conscious of your mind, you CAN get the answer you desire.
Keep your pendulum in a bag or pouch when you are not using it and keep it close to you, so that you can use it frequently.
What can I use as a pendulum?
The most common pendulum is a pendant shaped piece of crystal on a length of chain. I personally use a nice piece of hematite shaped like a multi faceted teardrop. A piece of amethyst or rose quartz is often popular. You can pop down to your local “new age” shop and buy a specially made pendulum or …
You can even use a key or a ring on a piece of string – anything that will swing as easily backwards and forwards as it does swing from side to side.
How to use the pendulum
Most people are comfortable with a chain or string length of 4 – 5 inches, although there are no rules. Hold the chain or string at different lengths and check it out. Pick the pendulum up now. Swing it backwards and forwards, side to side and around in circles on purpose. Whatever length works best for you is OK. If you’re using a neck chain on your pendulum or a long chain, you may need to tuck the tail end of the chain away with your little finger so that it does not get in the way.
Most people hold the pendulum with the same hand they write with – though again, there are no rules.
Pick up your pendulum again.
Hold your pendulum in one hand and “still” the pendulum with the other hand. Then ask it which movement says “YES”. Wait for the movement.
The movement can be either forwards and backwards, or from side to side or circling one way or the other. For most people, the answers that it gives you will be exactly the same forever, i.e. if it swings from side to side as a YES today, it will do that forever.
If you’ve never used a pendulum before, it is perfectly acceptable that it either move straight away or that it take some time. Once you have become used to using it, the answers will come almost immediately.
If you are having trouble, stare at the pendulum and imagine it moving. The pendulum almost always starts to move. Try that now.
Another option if you’re having problems at first, is to gently swing the pendulum in a small circle and then ask it which movement means “YES”. Do that now, even if you got a movement last time.
Allow time for the pendulum to settle into a particular movement. You would prefer to only do this at the beginning, because swinging it around and waiting for the movement to change will slow down your work later.
Another idea is to wish the pendulum to move. “I wish to access the sub-conscious of my mind with this pendulum, clearly and accurately and for my highest good.”
It’s a great idea to do that anyway. Do that now. “I wish to access the sub-conscious of my mind with this pendulum, clearly and accurately and for my highest good.”
Don’t be afraid to let the pendulum move in any way – it will always swing back into the correct answer, quite quickly. Take a moment to experiment with that right now. Allow a little movement and then ask for a YES.
Then ask it which movement says “NO”.
Use your pendulum now. Stop reading for a minute and get comfortable with it, practice getting the YES and NO’s quickly and easily. When YES and NO is coming easily, then read on.
When I use my pendulum, there is also a movement that seems to say “Duh?” “Don’t know”, “This question does not compute”. My pendulum vibrates on the end of the chain. Many other people have reported such a movement too. Notice, does your pendulum have a “duh?” movement?
The thing to remember throughout this whole process is that your pendulum does not replace listening to your body – it’s a tool to talk to your soul, a tool to LEARN to listen, a tool to make YOU the expert in YOURSELF.
Trusting the results will come from practice and the constant evidence of your own eyes. Don’t worry, it’s perfectly OK to doubt the process to start off with and your doubt will not affect the outcome of the pendulum work.
Instructions on how to use the pendulum to make the homeopathic medicine to treat a virus
Today we are going to use to use the mucous (spit) of the horse that is sick, in order to stimulate the “kicking out” of the sickness that we talked about earlier on. This is useful under many disease circumstances, but is potentially VERY USEFUL to you personally to treat dangerous and life threatening virus’s that modern medicine is unable to treat effectively.
To make this medicine, you need:
■a pendulum of some description.
■2 small bottles filled with water or water with about 1/5 alcohol such as brandy or vodka. My bottles are only 25 ml and have a dropper lid for me to count the drops with. You can use a very clean jam jar with a lid, if that’s all you’ve got.
■the spit (mouth mucous) from your horse with the flu. I would use a cotton bud to collect it. Swish that cotton bud around in one of the bottles so as to get the flu bugs inside the bottle of water.
■a separate jug full of very clean water or water and 1/5 alcohol.
■a dropper of some description to measure out for both making the medicine and for giving it to the horse later.
■paper and pen to record exactly what you are doing.
1. Fill two bottles with water, alcohol or alcohol and water. The only reason to add alcohol is to preserve your homeopathic medicine for longer. Water alone goes stale and yucky over a period of weeks.
2. Get some of the horse’s spit with a cotton bud and put it in the bottle of water and swish it arund a little. Discard the cotton bud where you can safely burn it.
3. You are using the mucous (spit) of the horse to make a homeopathic medicine that will significantly improve the animal’s recovery from a virus or other conditions too. This doesn’t just work for a horse, you can make it for yourself or your dog. The only thing you’ve got to lose is your skepticism!
4. Now use your pendulum to get a yes or no answer to these questions – ask how many times to succuss it by asking
“Is it 0 – 10 times?” “10- 20 times?” “20 to 50 times?” “50 to100 times?” “100 to 200 times?” Keep going upwards until you get a “yes” answer. When you get a “yes”, then use your pendulum for the YES or NO answers to narrow it down until you find out EXACTLY how many times to success it, e.g. 46 times.
5. Do the succussions. A succussion is simply done by banging the bottom of the bottle firmly into the palm of your hand. Each “bang” is one succussion. Count them out, it is important to be accurate. Hahnemann (the original guy) used to bang the bottle firmly against his bible.
6. Take ONE drop of liquid from your SUCCUSSED bottle and put it into the new bottle of liquid water or alcohol.
7. Tip out your first succussed bottle so that you don’t get mixed up and rinse it thoroughly so that it’s clean and ready to use for the next succussion. Either that or have a whole bunch of clean bottles or jars, whichever is easier.
8. Now use your pendulum to ask how many times to succuss THAT bottle. “Is it 0 – 10 times?” “10- 20 times?” “20 to 50 times?” “50 to100 times?” “100 to 200 times?” Keep going upwards until you get a “yes” answer. When you get a “yes”, then use your pendulum to narrow it down until you find out EXACTLY how many times to succuss it.
9. Do the succussions (remember, one succussion is one firm bang of the bottle against your hand – Hahnemann used the cover of his bible!). Don’t do it so hard that you break your bottle (tongue in cheek!)
10. Each time you take a drop from one bottle and put it into another for succussion, tip the water out of the FIRST BOTTLE, only keeping the one you have FRESHLY succussed. Refill the FIRST bottle with clean water as necessary. This way, you only need two bottles to make the homeopathic.
11. Now use your pendulum to ask how many MORE times do you need to take ONE DROP from a bottle and put it into a new one and SUCCUSS IT. “Once?” “Twice?” “Three times?” Keep going upwards until you get a YES answer.
12. Each time you take ONE DROP from the SUCCUSSED bottle and put it into a FRESH water or alcohol, you use your pendulum to ask how many times to succuss it.
13. Keep taking one drop from your freshly succussed bottle and putting it into a fresh bottle until you have done that for the TESTED number of times.
14. Now your homeopathic medicine is ready for use.
15. Use your pendulum to ask how many drops to give the horse. “One?” “Two?” “Three?” Keep going until you get a YES answer.
16. Use your pendulum to ask how many times per day do you need to give it. “One?” “Two?” “Three?” Keep going until you get a YES answer.
17. Use your pendulum to ask how many days to give it for. “One?” “Two?” “Three?” “Four?” “Five?” Keep going until you get a YES answer.
18. Now you have the most effective dosage for your horse, in these circumstances, today – how many drops to take, how many times a day to take them and for how many days.
What you have done here is to make a homeopathic medicine for THAT HORSE ONLY. If you had a sick horse, you would use the mucous from the HORSE ITSELF to make a homeopathic ONLY FOR THAT HORSE AND ONLY FOR THAT OCCASION.
Tip it out when the dosage has finished. It is USELESS and could even be counter productive to use this medicine again!!!!! The “sickness” picture is never the same again to be able to re-use it.
If your vet administers drugs, then the homeopathic should be made from mucous taken AFTER the drugs have been administered, so that it takes the drugs into account for the body’s response. Thus, in an emergency, you might find yourself making two batches of medicine. The first, while you are waiting for the vet. The second after horse has started taking any drugs.
I use this medicine INSTEAD of drugs and chemicals. Since you are a novice, I recommend that YOU use it IN ADDITION to your vet.
And if it comes to an epidemic or a pandemic that modern medicine does not have the treatment for – you could save a life (human or horse or other animal) with this simple homeopathic medicine.
While you’re out of normal horse action, with your flu’ey horse, take this opportunity to read the the two horse books on this site Zen Connection with Horses and Bobby’s Diaries – Straight from the Horse’s Mouth to You. They say everything happens for a reason. Maybe you can make this down time into productive time you can spend with your horse. Both books have been described by many people as life changing for both them and their horse. A common comment has been “oh my God, I’ve been waiting for this forever”. You’ve got nothing to lose, cos’ I’m giving you a money back guarantee – “love either of these books or get your money back”.
And of course don’t forget The free gift lessons The 9 Keys to Happiness with Your Horse . If you haven’t registered for them already, go to the big yellow box further up the page on the right hand side.
You could be downloaded and reading Bobby’s Diaries and /or Zen Connection with Horses in 5 minutes through the most financially secure site in the world. Click here to read more about them.