At the risk of repeating myself (you should know by now I have no trouble doing that when I’m trying to emphasize a point lol!) the easy way to do life is to notice and flow with the guidance of our feelings when they’re more subtle. When we’re dealing with Energy Feel as one of our natural talents, then if we don’t pay attention to and flow with what the more subtle energy is telling us, then the messages get more intense. The results of not understanding and / or ignoring the messages can end up being two extremes – from one end there’s no energy at all, to the other end being explosive and maybe even driving that energy inwards destructively. Oh mannn… I know explosive personally!
Don’t be afraid to slow down your reading of this book or skip an exercise and come back to it later. They’re simple but they can be big the first time and you might need time to heal. THAT folks is another of my Aussie understatements!
Here’s an Energy Feel task for those who are new to these ideas and after that, an idea for those who are already familiar:
- If you notice any stuck, flat feeling, stagnant or tending toward explosive energy today, can you get curious about what it’s telling you?
- Can you particularly get curious about whether you’re feeling your connection to others with this way of Feeling and why?
- What’s the message here? Is it for me? Or is the message for or about someone else?
- Notice the first thing that flicks into your mind and…
- Notice if that thing that flicks into your mind changes the energy into feeling good again – because if it does, it’s the right answer.
- Go back to yesterday’s breathing exercise if you need to figure out what your inner guidance system is trying to tell you.
If you’re not sure what Energy Feel feels like for you, come on into a live event and we’ll help you notice if it’s part of your natural talent or not – there’s a link below.
Today’s photo: We can feel a bit like a baby learning about the world so differently when we first start paying attention to the ways that we experience our Feel for ourselves and for others. Come and experience the wonder of being able to USE your Feel instead of struggle with it. I didn’t call this “the dummy spit anti-struggling revolution” for nothing lol!
Today’s photo of her gorgeous home bred Skeeter was taken by Larissa Judd from Gippsland Equine – Counseling and Psychotherapy in Fish Creek in Victoria, who uses horses and dogs in powerful therapy work.