Now that we’re all grown up, do you STILL wish you could talk to your animals? Would you like that extra special closeness that comes from a deep understanding of each other and knowing what each other is thinking? Do you want to support them better when they’re sick? Have them able to communicate when something’s wrong?
Everyone can do it!
It’s not about suddenly hearing the voices of the rats in the rubbish bin having a conversation like Dr Doolittle did in the modern version of the movie – but with a bit of practice, yes you would know what was wrong with the sick lion who was in the same movie. 🙂
EVERYONE has their unique skills to Feel / Connect / Communicate with animals – we talk extensively about all those different skills and you’ll start to find your own in the first lesson. I’ve been doing this connection work for 12 years now and I’ve not yet met anyone that I couldn’t teach to feel / hear / connect with their animals and I seriously doubt you’re going to be the first. 🙂
1. The program is THREE days, getting better and better at deep, whole of body listening, which is the foundation for two way communication.
2. Each session contains a lesson AND a meditative Quiet Mind (which is my secret to success in teaching people their unique ability to listen) AND an already recorded coaching session with people who put their hand up for support, all of whom had vastly different ways of listening to their animals.
3. The coaching sessions have enormous impact for everyone who listens. We covered so many aspects of the things that we animal lovers worry about the most – there’s even one lady who had been filled with grief for a long time, who makes her first connection with her beloved animals who have passed over. You’ll see in the testimonial below that Di had the same experience when she listened to the recording. That particular skill is not mine and it may not be yours either, but it was very exciting to be a part of and I expect you’ll enjoy it too. 🙂
4. Your communication can be a relaxed daily exchange of information with each other, but we also cover the format for a more formal communication session with your animal.
5. My wild animal story about training Trevor the fly – yes you’re reading that right – is a great example of the kind of things that have to be in place for success with hearing wild animals.
Yeah I can’t believe I’m doing this program for only $7 either… 🙂
If you’re looking for a testimonial for Talk to the Animals, you couldn’t go past this moving story from Di – a lawyer who because of her lawyer’s brain and practicality, seriously expected to be the first person to not be able to do this. CLICK HERE to read her story.