We’re doing an on-line LIVE CLINIC during February for those interested increasing their skill in healing with both people and animals OR those wanting healing for themselves OR those who have a loved one in trouble and I can’t imagine a better time in the history of the human race to be running this.
We’re going to cover:
- The paradox of healing that when you understand it, has such a profound positive impact on the mind body and spirit AND everything around you.
- Unleash the power of the universe – understand how the miracles of healing aren’t really miracles at all, but simply working WITH the way the universe and the body works., instead of fighting against it.
- Understand and develop your connection to others, which will guide you to the first two points above.
- Understanding and developing all the ways in which your intuition guides you to get the best result.
- Burnout, the scourge of the caring and healing professions – why it happens and how to avoid it.
- How to clear that fog / sadness/ depression/ overwhelm whether life caused or burn-out caused.
- Traps for healers and how to avoid them.
- We’ll use the power of the amplified field to make leaps forward in our skill as ‘healers”. If you don’t understand why I put “” around the word healer, you will! lol!
- AND because it’s a live clinic, I’ll be able to respond to what’s happening in the group, in the moment, which will no doubt expand from my ideas above.
We’ll be doing the work in a combination of live events and by email. You’ll be able to choose how deep you go. Time allocation: I suspect you’ll need a couple of hours per week for most of the 4 weeks.
Starting on Monday 1st February
The cost is $200. The first 20 people to register will receive the gift of a small group lesson in addition to their clinic, that will focus on whatever’s going on for you, normal cost $75. Since I stuffed up not explaining this clinic properly, I’ll also give the next TEN people to sign up, a small group lesson too. That MAY need to happen in March, but we’ll play that by ear as the workload unfolds.
The times are interesting to say the least! So as usual, I’ll do scholarships. If you’d like to contribute to those as well, you can, so email me. Most scholarship recipients share their excitement about their journey and you get to share in the joy of that. (There’s already one partial scholarship on the table thanks to Jan. )
For those who haven’t done reiki healing, I can’t imagine a better time in the history of the world, to have automatic healing in your hands. Click here to read more about reiki.
Today’s photo is by the very talented Marie Richards from New Zealand, from her Kaimanewa series, which we’ll feature during this clinic. For non New Zealanders, Kaimanewas are the New Zealand wild horses.