Coming soon is a whole new way for your horse to help you live a wonderful life. Gosh there’s so many wonderful things happening, that I can’t WAIT to share them all with you!
The first is a new monthly seminar with a range of topics specifically designed to bring you beautiful horsemanship and healing in all kinds of ways. Just like it says in the picture above – understanding life, loving and healing through the grace of the horse.
People live on the seminar will be able to put their hand up to do some live work with me at a peppercorn cost that will help us build a bigger community that will really make a difference in the world.
Here’s the list of the topics I’ve got in mind:
- Clearing accident frights and tensions from your mind and body. For horse people that will include what I call the fright imprint that happens in falls off horses, which causes tension when you ride – eventually it can cost even very good riders their nerve. I’m thinking that we’ll also take this opportunity to clear up some frights and tensions behind car accidents too. The healing that happens in people in this particular work still knocks MY socks off. I’m tossing up and down whether to make this the first seminar or the grief one below – let me know what you think about that in the comments section.
- The Grief Gateway to love, life and healing – when the grief of losing a beloved pet is stuck on rewind. This work has already been life transforming to so many people.
- Fine tuning your Feel for horses and others – I’m planning all kinds of topics on improving the connection between you and your horse, including getting a deeper understanding of your own unique Feel, which in my experience comes in lovely layers.
- Understanding overwhelm and “over-sensitivity” and how you can find comfort in the incredible gift that sensitivity is. Remember, in all these seminars, there will be opportunities for people to put their hand up to work with me live and turn that burden of sensitivity into the gift that it really is.
- I’m thinking to scatter some riding seat work among the topics, using what is my special talent- helping people to clean up the resistances and blockages behind NOT having a perfect riding seat – so that flowing with your horse beautifully is just there on auto pilot without having to even think about it, let alone adjust it. This work literally re-sets your brain and muscle memory.
- We’re going to have all kinds of healing topics for ourselves and our horses and other animals.
- Anxiety and panic attacks – understanding why they happen and how to change that. Again, I’ll be working with people live to show them how to do that.
- The answers that can be found in depression and the richness in life itself that comes from that. Gosh this is a biggie and SUCH a delight for me to show people the way out of depression. I just LOVE it!
- Dealing with your own old trauma which can be done in such a way as to leave your neural pathways re-wired so thoroughly that some people can even forget how they used to be. I KNOW – hard to believe hey? But if it’s not too personal for some of the people who have already experienced that with me, to pop something in the comments?
- A way to support someone else sick or in trouble that brings peacefulness to you and power to them.
- When your horse WANTS to change a problem themselves – how that makes healing and “training” a whole new ball game. There’s a whole life benefit to this lesson too!
- When the grief of losing a loved person is stuck.
- Manifesting positive change. Gosh what horses have taught us about this, is so big and so powerful…
- Gaslighting – have you been got? Finding confidence in your own realness and your own knowing.
- Discernment in these interesting times – i.e. what’s really going on out there and does it matter?
- Power without force – how our horsemanship can teach us an incredible life lesson.
- Happy fat vs unhappy fat – what’s the difference and how does that affect our weight? When I understood this one, it blew my mind!
- And the ideas are literally still bubbling out of me!
I’m open to your ideas too, so tell me the ones above that appeal most to you and drop any of your ideas into the comments section too!
This idea of giving you access to working with me live at a peppercorn cost will only work if we spread this around and make it a wonderful big community. This idea DEPENDS on making this a big community – I will only be able to do this if we have a big community to make it viable. I will be eternally grateful if you would spread this around in every way that you can! Post it on your website or facebook and / or tell your friends when there’s a seminar coming up that you think they’ll love.
That peppercorn cost – I’m thinking $15 AUS for an automatic monthly subscription and $30 for a single ticket. What do you think?
And I’m planning on the first seminar being 7am next Sunday the 25th August Melbourne/Sydney time. That’s not set in cement, but it’s what I’m thinking now.
If you’re new to us, then click here to sign up for the news and articles on the blog here, OR contact me by email if you have any questions OR give me your email address in the exit pop-up and amongst all the freebie lessons and stories you’ll get, I’ll let you know the times, dates and details. Oh gosh, I am bubbling with excitement.
AND… If you know any business people with open minds and big ideas who are in a hurry for BIG results, our Einstein Factor live on line clinic starting on the 30th August, is going to blow their minds and knock their socks off lol!
Today’s photo of the gorgeous black stallion that I’ve used for my website theme is from Finding Grace Photography’s Tunisian Stallion series. Michelle, who is from Perth in Western Australia, does a horse calendar most years that is just stunning. You can contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org