“I felt like it was holy. A moment I will cherish. Forever.”
I couldn’t have dreamed up a better program to produce at a time like this – when we’re all locked down with or without our horses. I feel for you if you’re locked down away from them. I’m still shaking my head at this wonderful case of divine guidance though – because this program enables you to connect with them by distance and I started the process last November.
Journey to Feel has relaxing breathwork that could be worth its weight in gold if you get sick, it creates the opportunity for a profound connection to your horse whether you’re with them or not, it includes understanding of our emotions AND what to do with them (specially fear), it has possibilities for deep emotional healing for both horse and rider that will reduce stress and boost the immune system – and that’s before we even get into the horsemanship benefits. And they’re huge. I couldn’t help myself, I’ve even slipped in a bit of manifesting 101, the horse version, to help us with all this change that’s happening so fast.
On the horse side, if you were inspired by what Dawn achieved with the little wild horse Joe in the Key to the Kingdom of Horses video, then you’re going to love this program.
click for the rest of this and more
A Quiet Mind is fertile ground for beautiful Feel
Finding a Quiet Mind makes the whole Journey to Feel sooo… much easier. When our minds are full of worry, our emotions stressed, our energy blocked, our bodies tense and our hearts filled with anguish about what’s going on in the world, then it’s difficult to feel our Feel for our horse. (A bit of dry Aussie understatement there!) When we’re in that state, our horse has to scream at us to be heard, with all the ways that they have at their disposal.
It’s like when the vacuum cleaner is making such a loud noise that you can’t hear the telephone ringing.
This program gives you the ability to turn off the vacuum cleaner – to find peacefulness in a Quiet Mind – so you can hear/feel your Feel. It’s a skill that will benefit your whole life in and out of horses.
When we “turn off the vacuum cleaner” – when we quieten our mind – we release stress, unblock energy, let go tension and find what we’re really supposed to be doing with all that love in our hearts. And ahhh the journey itself becomes so much easier.
This program is based on one that we originally called 21 Days to a Quiet Mind. We’ve made two big changes:
- We’ve sprinkled in some lessons that will bring you more insights about your horse and get you further on your journey to the sweet subtleties of of deep connection and communication with your horse.
- and we’ve added in a way for YOU to control the pace of your learning. I have to tell you that the tech I’ve used has got me dancing with excitement and opened up vast possibilities in supporting you better and we were already outstanding in the support area.
What you get:
1. Seven unique meditations that gradually take you deeper and deeper into a Quiet Mind, accompanied by the stunning voice of Deva Premal and Miten which is healing even before it adds exponentially to the meditations.
2. Seven meditations that you expand by taking them out to your horse. You can do most of these with another animal – even the birds in the trees . (Or have fun doing them with a fly on the wall, see my recent blog on that!)
3. Seven exercises based on those meditations to expand your Quiet Mind into a horse experience.
4. Eight more lessons to help you understand the different aspects of Feel for your horse. All but one of these lessons can apply to other animals and even bring us a better understanding of ourselves and others – all good at a time like this!
5. And like all my programs it comes with my “love this program or get your money back” guarantee.
I’m touched by the financial situations that many people find themselves in at the moment, so I’ve created a three tier price range. There’s nearly 300 hours of my work to make this a seamlessly beautiful program and we’ve created something that has been repeatedly called life changing and that was BEFORE the last 112 hours! 🙂
If you click on the little arrow next to option 2, you’ll see the three choices in a drop down menu. Please choose one of these three payments that best suits your circumstances.
Today’s photo is by the very talented Marie Richards in New Zealand. She captures such poignancy between horse and person. I chose this photo because it reflects the idea that children very often have good Feel for their horses – when they’re allowed to listen to it.