Arthritis – whether it’s in humans or horses – is fixable. In this video you’ll see how Kristina has fixed her arthritis after 20 years of suffering and then below the video we’ll talk about how horses heal people and people heal horses and more specifically – what other people can do to reverse their arthritis like Kristina did.
Kristina’s Keys to success
1. I think Kristina’s major key to success was that beautiful reciprocal way that we have here of working with a horse where people heal horses and horses heal people. You’ve probably had just a tiny taste of it if you have explored The Seventh Key to Happiness with Your Horse.
2. Having techniques to quieten her mind and allow the answers to whatever she needed to know, to flow in the moment and techniques to find those answers if they don’t come up straight away. Helping us to find a Quiet Mind is possibly the biggest gift that our horses give us.
3. Using her unique way of feeling as her Inner Guidance System – again, you would have had a glimpse of the possibilities in that if you tried the exercises in the Keys to Happiness with Your Horse, which are a foundation to our work here. Kristina got to explore and then strengthen that Inner Guidance System working with Peace and little Dom and then expanded that into the rest of her life, so that now she uses that wisdom naturally and easily every day.
4. Kristina learned what things she could do that would alleviate her arthritic symptoms, while she was getting at the root causes behind it – things like high Omega 3’s and food as medicine.
5. Kristina attended to all the things that caused the inflammation behind HER arthritis – systematically, one by one. You can read about those things on our Arthritis Recovery Program page (see link below).
6. Kristina learned effortlessly powerful posture, which gave her a new ease of movement, so that she could find the perfect balance between the “use it or lose it” of exercise and listening to the limitations of her body as it healed. She started off small and these days she runs up to 10 kms fairly regularly.
7. She learned how to help a horse find the gift of mental, emotional and physical well being and found that for herself as well.
Headed your way
The Arthritis Recovery Program IS NOT the delicious announcement of the two new things that we have headed your way soon. However, we couldn’t have this particular blog in our series about the wonderful things that are possible when we work this way with our horses, without making it possible for people to get access to that Program straight away.
So if you are looking for relief from arthritis in a whole mind, body and spirit approach, click here for information about our Arthritis Recovery Program.
See you soon about those two exciting announcements!