I’m writing this for a friend / student who has the c word, and posting it so that any of you who are experiencing or who have loved ones also experiencing more difficulties than the mild cold symptoms that most people experience, can make yourselves or them a homeopathic medicine
This is no substitute for medical attention or a doctors advice.
I’m not using the c word because I don’t feel like dealing with the nutters in the world, who are anti everything without having the faintest idea of what’s possible.
I’ll write about two of my most dramatic successes with homeopathic medicine – later. I’ll also – LATER – add a link here to a bit of an explanation of how homeopathic medicine works and a bit of a history and do a pendulum lesson so that you can specifically aim the medicine at each individual. ALL of that LATER…
But in the mean time, here’s the instructions compliments of Chris with the dosage that she tested up for. For anyone who’s really ill, I’m happy to test to get an accurate dosage for you. If you’re familiar with how to use a pendulum, you wouldn’t need me to test it. You can pay what you please, or not. This is no time for standing on ceremony about money. You can pay a healing session fee via Paypal OR NOT – at this link. You can come into Paypal and send any amount you can afford, to the email address email@example.com Or if you have no money, you don’t have to pay anything at all.
Email on the contact form at the top of the page, tell me what’s happening, give me a photo of the person. Please only use this facility if you’re vulnerable or sicker than mild symptoms, not if you’re sailing through with the symptoms of a mild cold! If I get too many calls on my time, I’ll re-evaluate and prioritize.
To make this medicine, you need:
- 2 small very clean jars that will fit 100 ml of water in them. You can use a very clean jam jar with a lid, if that’s all you’ve got. Make sure the jar has no smell in it.
- If you have reiki, put your symbols onto the jar or you could even write the words “love and gratitude” on the jars. Don’t get me started, there’s been some INCREDIBLY interesting experiments done around this and if it’s good enough for Einstein to talk about the energy with which we observe things changing them, it’s good enough for me!
- something to measure 100 mls of water. I’m a perfectionist, but you could just do that by eye if you needed to.
- the spit (mouth mucous) from the sick person. Use a cotton bud to collect it if you have one. Put 100 mls of water into the first jar and swish that cotton bud around in the water so as to collect the virus bugs inside the water. Alternatively you could do a tiny spit into the jar that has 100 mls of water in it.
- a separate jug full of very clean water. I very much prefer filtered, spring or rain water, but in an emergency you do what you have to. At least leave the water in a dish for a while so as to disperse any tap water smell.
- a dropper of some description to measure out for both making the medicine and for giving it to the person later. Yes you could put a tiny amount on a spoon, but a dropper is more accurate, specially for making the medicine.
- paper and pen to record what you are doing.
What you are doing when making a homeopathic by hand, is constantly diluting the medicine and succussing the new dilution (definition below) so that the water contains little to no spit in it, but vibrates with the energy of the spit and the spit contains the virus, so the super super diluted water ends up vibrating at the frequency of the virus, which is what makes it effective. Again, I’ll talk some other time re the details, about how I have experienced that working, all I’m doing here is giving the instructions. 🙂
A succussion is a short sharp bang that vigorously shakes the medicine. You can bang it against your hand, although that wears pretty thin if you have a lot of succussing to do. Hahnemann the father of homeopathic medicine used to use his leather bound bible to bang his vials against. You could bang yours onto a book on a table.
I’ll tell you some fabulous stories later, but for this situation, PLEASE … these instructions are no substitute for medical attention or a doctor’s advice.
Method for Chris’s dosage
1. Put 100 mls of water into the first jar.
2. Get some of the person’s spit with a cotton bud and put it in the bottle of water and swish it around a little. Discard the cotton bud where you can safely burn it. Alternatively do a tiny spit into the jar.
3. Succuss the jar 16 times.
4. Put 100 mls of water into the second jar.
5. Now take ONE drop from the jar with the mouth mucous / spit in it and put that into the second lot of clean water. So you don’t forget which jar is which, empty the first one down the sink straight away, rinse it out.
6. Now succuss that second jar 16 times.
7. Now repeat 5 more times – i.e. repeat these steps five more times – new jar with 100 mls of clean water, put one drop from the old jar into the new jar, empty the old jar, rinse it out, succuss the new jar 16 times. In other words you’ll be doing 7 new jars with 7 lots of 16 succussions from beginning to the end of the process.
8. And yes you want to make a note of each time you do the cycle. Even though it’s only 7 times, you can lose track.
Chris’s dosage is 2 drops taken 10 times one minute apart. i.e. take two drops, wait one minute, take two drops wait one minute, take two drops wait one minute, until she’s had 10 doses in total. And you DEFINITELY want to write the doses down as you take them – I’m sure it’s not just my older brain that loses track!
Now Chris has to take those 10 doses one minute apart, four days in a row at roughly the same time in the day, so she’s going to have 40 doses in total over those 4 days.
If you’re using a spoon, rinse the spoon between dosages. If you’re using a dropper, hold the squeezy part of the dropper until the dropper is out of your mouth so you don’t suck the medicine or spit back into the dropper.
Tip out the medicine at the end of 4 days, any recurrence would never use the same medicine and given the nature of the virus I wouldn’t like to use the same medicine on someone else.
Send me a photo and I’m happy to do a test to see how many succussions and how many jar changeovers and what dosage to take. You can pay me or not, a little or a lot. At times like these knowledge and skills are for sharing around without creating money limitations.
AGAIN… These instructions are no substitute for medical attention or a doctors advice!!
Say “Thank you Chris and get well soon! Love from all of us!”
Related articles of special interest during the “c” word:
Today’s photo: This painting is by the very talented Aussie artist Tracie Thompson, check her out on Facebook!